Transitions are the most challenging part of every day.
You experience a transition whenever you (a) switch from one activity to another, or (b) switch from one role to another.
But you go through DOZENS of transitions every day:
- From sleeping to awake
- From being at home to getting ready for work
- From being a boss at work to being a parent at home
- From the house being quiet to the kids arriving back at home
- From working on a report to your co-worker interrupting you
- From one meeting to another
- From talking to a person to looking at your phone
- From preparing dinner to eating it
- From eating dinner to cleaning up
- From being awake to getting ready for bed
What other transitions do you go through?