Inviting a speaker can be scary. As the event planner, you know that you’ve got to choose someone who can both engage your audience and help them experience transformation. It’s up to you to find a speaker who can make your event a success.
Over the years, I’ve had the opportunity to speak to thousands of people about Purpose, Productivity, and Peace. I promise to work with you to accomplish your goals and have a memorable and successful event. I always try to come early and leave late so that I can spend time with your event participants.
My most popular talk is Gettin’ (un)Busy: 5 Steps to Kill Busyness and Live with Purpose, Productivity, and Peace, based on the book I wrote.
This talk is great for you if you’re:
- A business with stressed-out employees
- A nonprofit who has more to do than you can keep up with
- A team that wants to accomplish your biggest goals in less time
John Torres, Bank of America – “Garland is one of the best I’ve ever worked with at helping leaders take complex ideas and making them easy to both understand and achieve.”
Other Topics I Can Present On:
- (un)Containable – 7 Traits to Help You Take the Lid Off Your Life and Leadership
- (Un)Blurry – 7 Levels of Clarity Your Team Needs to Achieve It’s Goals
- (un)Stoppable – 6 Actions to Accelerate Your Goals and Turn Your Dreams into Reality
- Purpose, Productivity, Peace: Know Your Why, Do Your Why, Rest in Your Why